The incumbent has a dual reporting relationship to the Emergence Response Manager for day to day activities and in terms of technical support reports to the Quality Effective Manager. The job holder is responsible for supporting the Emergence Response of the food insecurity including; Child Protection in Emergency and education in Emergency. The M&E - Feedback Officer will work in close collaboration with the Emergency Response Team to support development of an appropriate child friendly effective feedback mechanism at community level, and process for capturing feedback and reporting .This includes participating in consolidating and regular review of the Emergency in particular M&E activities (regular review of the MER plan). She/he is responsible for monitoring the feedback actions and make follow ups.
- Development of data collection tools, monitoring and review of the response feedback mechanisms in consultation with the communities.
- Carry out awareness campaigns in communities on feedback channels available
- Conduct surveys to check the effectiveness of various feedback channels being used in the response.
- Ensures that feedback strategies/ approaches used are in line with Response Plan and MER plan and Framework.
- Build capacity of enumerators and other Plan staff in conducting surveys
- Verify categorization (as per Plan categorization) of feedback and action taken.
- Lead the development of MER Plans which take into account feedback processes for response in collaboration with CO M&E team to enhance Quality
- Strengthens and institutionalizes monitoring systems of the response Plan in line with feedback mechanism
- Provides technical leadership in planning and coordination of post emergency response surveys, Assessments, capturing case studies to enhance performance measurement and learning.
- Builds capacity of enumerators, ER team, Plan and partners staff in ensuring and effective feedback mechanism in all wards
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Demography or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years practical work experience in Feedback Mechanism development and operationalization will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated skills in usage of technology and other statistical packages in collecting, storage and analyzing data collected from different channels.
- Experience in Participatory M&E methodologies in an emergency setting
- Proven understanding of programming concepts and Human Rights Approaches to Development.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
All Applications should be addressed to:
The Country Human Resource Manager,
Plan International Zambia,
Private Bag 518X,
Plot 87A Kabulonga road,
We provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organizational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girlsâ?? rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com