Our Client, in the Oil Marketing industry is seeking to recruit an Operations and HSEQ Manager for their Lusaka Office.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise company projects / works and ensure that the works are completed in time and to the specified required ERB, Council and ZEMA standards and meet the allocated budget funds
- Scope and prepare bill of quantities for tendering and project execution, ensuring completeness an accuracy of the BOQ with regard to the scope and material adequacy
- Developing, supervising and implementation of all the products at the Depots, stations and other company installations and ensuring that they are implemented and completed in time and to the company standards
- Support the management in the HSEQ Policy and Guidelines issue and ensure total adherence to HSEQ requirements in all deport operations, stations and other Company installations
- Supports Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines and legislation, the implementation, updating, review, monitor and auditing of the Company HSEQ Systems.
- Provide for motivation and familiarization of all company personnel respecting the importance of complying with company system procedures and all safety equipment provided.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- At Least 5 years' experience in a similar position in the Oil Marketing Industry
- Strong project management and contract execution skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ERB, ZABS, ZEMA standards
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong supervisory, organization and time management skills
- Experience in HSEQ Management skillsMember of Engineering Institute of Zambia
PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AT THIS POINT.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
DIVINE CONNECTIONS, YOUR RECRUITMENT PARTNER!
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com