The Agency is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active and experienced Zambians to fill the position of Manager Risk to be based at Head office.
- To provide support in the function of Risk Management by advising the Board and the Executive Management team on any potential risks that may threaten the operations of the Agency.
- The Risk Manager will identify, assess threats and come up with preventive measures and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks. He or she will be responsible for managing the risk to the Agency's employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
- Full Form V or full Grade 12 Certificate;
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in a reputable organization of which three (3). years must be at middle management level;
- A Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent obtained from a recognized University and/or full accounting qualification such as CIA, CIMA or Certified Enterprise Risk Manager or equivalent;
- Risk Management Certifications a must;Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and conflict management skill
- Excellent Analytical skills and Investigative skills;
- Excellent IT skills and conversant with auditing information systems;
- Good communication skills both oral and written;Working knowledge of local and International Auditing Standards;
- Understanding of various payment products and risk and compliance issues related to payment including fraud prevention, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) etc. ;
- Must be in possession of a valid Class "B" DriverÃ¢??s license;Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
Interested Zambian Citizens should send their letters of application with copies of academic and professional qualifications, and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees to the address not later than 22nd November 2019.
The Director / CEO
National Road Fund Agency
Plot No. 33 Fairley Road
P. O. Box 50695
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com