VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Marketing Assistant Coordinator in the Marketing department.
Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Assistant Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that VITALITE services and products are effectively promoted, with the goal of establishing the brand and growing the companyâ??s sales and registrations across all sales channels.The Marketing Assistant Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Lead the development of a cohesive marketing strategy for VITALITE.
- Lead the promotion of the VITALITE brand to provide maximum company awareness.
- Ensure VITALITE is represented in a positive light across all media channels
- Ensure the provision of marketing support to agents, departments, and staff.
- Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Excellent Communications Skills (Oral and Written)
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong marketing track record.
- Professional & Proactive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should have a creative mind-set and willing to learn.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driverâ??s license with at least two (2) years driving experience.
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: "Please describe the six (6) months plan you would execute to support the opening of a new shop in a new area."
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com