Ndola Trust School has the following staff vacancies for January 2020.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER - 1 POSITION
Must be conversant with the Trust System of education or willing to learn the system and ready to fit in a specialized system of teaching in the Primary Section.
MATHEMATICS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER - 1 POSITION
Must have a Bachelor's degree with major in Mathematics and should be able to teach Mathematics in Secondary School. B.Ed Degree holder will be preferred.
Applicants should also:
- Have a valid Teaching License/ be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Education from a recognised College/University.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be mature and self motivated with a high level of integrity.
- Between 25 and 40 years of age
- Have good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Have Excellent Oral and Written English
- Be innovative and result-oriented, with a proven record in the industry
- Have a minimum of three years of teaching experience.
- Be ready to take up the position by January 2020.
Applications must be accompanied by three traceable referees, Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates and addressed to:
Ndola Trust School,
For more job vacancies in Zambia, visit truezambiajobs.com